Ninki Mini Sake Barrel
The Ninki mini sake barrel is a smaller version of a komodaru or kazaridaru – a straw-wrapped sake barrel that is donated to Shinto shrines to make a decorative display for festivals and ceremonies. Traditionally these barrels are empty, but thankfully this one isn’t! It contains premium ginjo sake – a high quality sake that is best enjoyed slightly chilled. The Ninki mini sake barrel makes a great gift for sake-lovers and Japanese culture enthusiasts.
Sake Style: Ginjo
- Rice: regional, 60% polished
- Character: well-balanced nose & taste, dry
- Drinking temperature: 10-15°C
- Food pairing suggestion: poultry, vegetables, fish
- Brewery: Ninki Inc., Fukushima
Ingredients: rice, koji, brewer’s alcohol.